Lebatard doesn't get the show

dorndawg

Heisman
Sep 10, 2012
9,370
10,725
113
Been headed this way a long time, still hate to see it. ESPN firing Chris Cote without even a courtesy call to Dan seems like the last straw.

Really looking forward to what they do next.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,552
16,349
113
I love their skits, but his "white man bad" commentary has runs its course.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I use to watch ESPN all the time but I can't remember the last time I watched it. Maybe I'm just old but all that **** seems stupid to me. Just cover sports for crying out loud. I much prefer South Park to that gibberish
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
I believe they can drop the "Worldwide Leader" slogan, "Northeastern United States LEADER" is a little more accurate.
 

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113
It’s awful.

I don’t understand how anyone ever like it.

Dan has good sports commentary when he talks sports but Christ enough with the wokeness.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation