The one part about leach's philosophy I will never understand is the absolute aversion to run the football. I am not suggesting that he ever embrace a run based offense. But every offense at any level recognizes you have to at least run the ball enough to keep the defense honest. If not you become so one dimensional that it allows the defense to be one dimensional and it just stands to reason that is problematic. The few times we do run the football it almost seems like a half hearted, perfunctory effort. Like we have resorted to something beneath him.
But then what do I know, perhaps leach will get it figured out here and we will have a good run with him, no pun intended.
But then what do I know, perhaps leach will get it figured out here and we will have a good run with him, no pun intended.
Last edited: