Lawyers around Tulsa

bj03sm

All-American
Mar 31, 2005
46,152
5,103
113
Is anyone on here an attorney in the Tulsa area? I am wanting to create an LLC for rental properties that I own in Oklahoma and Arkansas and am needing help ensuring it is set up properly. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an umbrella policy for 3 million but have read differing opinions on umbrella coverage vs an LLC.
 
  • Like
Reactions: hollywood

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
Is anyone on here an attorney in the Tulsa area? I am wanting to create an LLC for rental properties that I own in Oklahoma and Arkansas and am needing help ensuring it is set up properly. Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated. I have an umbrella policy for 3 million but have read differing opinions on umbrella coverage vs an LLC.

You probably don't need an attorney to do this. Just logon to the OK Secretary of State's website and you can form an LLC online. You would then assign the ownership of the properties to the LLC. If you need more assistance than that, send me a private message through the board, with a phone number and I will call you.
 

OSUIvan

All-Conference
Dec 10, 2002
9,135
2,126
113
You probably don't need an attorney to do this. Just logon to the OK Secretary of State's website and you can form an LLC online. You would then assign the ownership of the properties to the LLC. If you need more assistance than that, send me a private message through the board, with a phone number and I will call you.

What about to make a Will? Know anyone that can help with that?
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight