I bought the only thing that will permanently kill it about 10 years ago and I think it worked. This isn't helpful without the name but it's on a back shelf in my garage.Any of you battle this lil' bastard constantly? I probably spend 40 bucks every 2 months for the hi-yield treatment. It works but it comes back quick and damn it's expensive. Anybody do anything else?
I bought the only thing that will permanently kill it about 10 years ago and I think it worked. This isn't helpful without the name but it's on a back shelf in my garage.
But then I moved and planted St Augustine and that stuff brooks no infiltration of anything.
Roundup will "kill" it for 2 months, of course if it comes back that quickly then those guys are just stealing your money.
I've heard of this and need to try it on the dallisgrass that is the bane of my lawn care existence.The only other thing is to get a sponge paint brush and paint the leaves with the full strength Round up.
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers