Damn I hate Kentucky.
Seinfeld All-American Nov 30, 2006 11,636 7,890 113 Jan 2, 2021 #2 I mean... that was as **** of a Kentucky team as you’re ever going to get, they’re without one of their best players, and even Cal says 17 it I’m out with 9 minutes left. Aaaand we still lose We are never going to beat that team again
I mean... that was as **** of a Kentucky team as you’re ever going to get, they’re without one of their best players, and even Cal says 17 it I’m out with 9 minutes left. Aaaand we still lose We are never going to beat that team again
Ranchdawg All-Conference Dec 13, 2012 4,735 4,013 113 Jan 2, 2021 #3 Football, basketball, name the sport. You losing all your games play us for the easy win. That's what we do!
Football, basketball, name the sport. You losing all your games play us for the easy win. That's what we do!