From the very bottom of my heart, I'd like to present both Croom and McCorvey with a giant 17 YOU!!!!I decommitted (Sunday)," said Patterson. "I went to see them play and they weren't throwing the ball around too much. I was hoping they were going to throw the ball. I probably wouldn't fit in there."
dawgstudent said:it's not that hard to say someone will decommit. I predict OM will lose someone as well before signing day.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
Maroon and White Football
"Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
Maroon and White Football
SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more