Jocko Willink

kjcba8101

Senior
Dec 9, 2007
2,259
606
0
anyone else listen to his podcast? Or read his book Extreme Ownership?

I've listened to a half dozen of his podcasts and I'm becoming a fan. Just wanted to see if any of you fellas are listening to or reading his stuff.
 

Bitter Creek

All-Conference
Apr 24, 2008
45,706
4,961
0
I've listened to Joe Rogan's Podcast with him three times and Tim Farris' with him once. I also noticed that he was featured in one of NatGeo's "The Warfighters" episodes that I watched last weekend.

Impressive guy, but quite unique.
 

kjcba8101

Senior
Dec 9, 2007
2,259
606
0
Yeah, the man is a bit off center. That's why I like him. Tait Fletcher and his podcast Pirate Life Radio is another one I enjoy.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight