Jim Gaffigan Netflix

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,092
27,151
113
I don’t know how long it has been on, but my wife and I were rolling through most of it. Part about the marching band was hilarious. Worth a watch.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,134
10,613
93
I just don't find him particularly funny for some reason. Mildly amusing at best. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
I totally agree. I find his stuff mostly tolerable. I thought this newest one was pretty bad. I didn’t make it half way through before turning it off.
 

thetruth

Heisman
May 29, 2001
23,160
21,759
113
I just don't find him particularly funny for some reason. Mildly amusing at best. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.
I think he's ok. The one I don't get is Will Ferrell? He's about as funny as a root canal. My kids think he's hilarious. ???
 

purkey

Heisman
Feb 5, 2003
195,624
20,884
113
I like him...he's not rolling on the ground funny, but very few are. I can see who some would not like him.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4