Jim Ellis and Ron Polk

msudawg200

Junior
Feb 1, 2012
568
322
63
I normally prefer to watch the games, and this is not a knock on Bart and Charlie who I think are excellent, but with these midweek games that are less competitive, I’ve found myself preferring to just tune in and listen to Jim and Ron. The stories they’ve got, and the straight-shooting commentary from Ron make it entertaining even in a 15-1 game. Two guys you could listen to tell stories all night.

And if you make it there, always worthwhile to hang around through the sixt for posterity’s sake.
 

M R DAWGS

All-Conference
Apr 13, 2018
2,294
2,190
113
I’ve enjoyed listening to them as well. The stories are great, and Polk just calls it like he sees it. No fluff, which is nice.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I find it very entertaining myself. Always love to hear Jim's immaculate pronunciation and of course Polk is just straight funny
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more