Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Scores
HSFB Scores
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
AP Poll
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
It's almost as if
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="3xWVUenginEER" data-source="post: 131430868" data-attributes="member: 1476506"><p>[USER=916]@EERs 3:16[/USER]</p><p>Why do you think Neal Brown is a good HBC? I’m curious because I haven’t seen anything that tells me he can be a HBC in a P5 league or at WVU? And I don’t mean anything by that towards you except I want to know what I’m missing or not seeing.</p><p></p><p></p><p>The other things I’ll say are this team committed 12 penalties for 106 yds. They’re very undisciplined. WVU got beat by 2 TDs by a 3rd string qb with 2 weeks to prepare vs an opponent that had one week and the opposing venue was at 25% capacity tops. Through 14 games, WVU has beat one P5 opponent that finished with a winning record. WVU is now 3-7 in conference play. This is year 2—and all this tells me this team isn’t winning much and doesn’t appear to be going in the right direction.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="3xWVUenginEER, post: 131430868, member: 1476506"] [USER=916]@EERs 3:16[/USER] Why do you think Neal Brown is a good HBC? I’m curious because I haven’t seen anything that tells me he can be a HBC in a P5 league or at WVU? And I don’t mean anything by that towards you except I want to know what I’m missing or not seeing. The other things I’ll say are this team committed 12 penalties for 106 yds. They’re very undisciplined. WVU got beat by 2 TDs by a 3rd string qb with 2 weeks to prepare vs an opponent that had one week and the opposing venue was at 25% capacity tops. Through 14 games, WVU has beat one P5 opponent that finished with a winning record. WVU is now 3-7 in conference play. This is year 2—and all this tells me this team isn’t winning much and doesn’t appear to be going in the right direction. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
02
On3 Football
This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
03
On3 Football
This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
04
On3 Football
Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
05
On3 Football
Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
It's almost as if
Top
Bottom