IT’S FRISTOE TIME.

Hump4Hoops

Redshirt
May 1, 2010
6,611
13
38
Yep, Bednar still not right.

If we manage to come out of this weekend 2-1, I'll be thrilled considering we had to start our #4 and #5 guys against top 10 competition. Yesterday's loss was on the offense (really just ran into a buzz saw of a pitcher), I hope we can pick it up today, we may need it.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,652
12,156
113
I hope that dude mows em down. If he is as good as advertised we are going to have some incredible depth.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
I hope we hit the ball and score some runs. My feelings are hurt by who sits at #1 this morning after the 1st weekend of games. But I said Friday, whoever comes out of this round Robin undefeated will be ranked #1 this week. The Bearsharks are undefeated after 2 games. Long long way to go.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,511
27,477
113
I hope we hit the ball and score some runs. My feelings are hurt by who sits at #1 this morning after the 1st weekend of games. But I said Friday, whoever comes out of this round Robin undefeated will be ranked #1 this week. The Bearsharks are undefeated after 2 games. Long long way to go.

Meh, I'm not worried about Ole Miss. They're going to be self proclaimed national champs by April, just like they are every year. It's almost as reliable as the inevitable June swoon that's coming.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama