iOS 11.4.1 email issues

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
Anyone else having issues with their email after this update. My emails won’t load when I click on them. I can see the preview on the inbox screen but when I go to open it I just get a circle that says loading. A hard reset always works but I’m having to do it a couple times a day and it sucks. I’m constantly traveling or away from my desk so this is a big pain. My IT guys say it’s nothing on our end.

This happens with all of my mail accounts, work exchange, outlook for my business and personal hotmail.
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,059
19,207
113
Are you using the native app? If so, it hasn't effected any of my users negatively. I use the Outlook app because I like the calendar better. If it isn't a hassle and it is available to use for you, I'd suggest giving that a try as a workaround if your IT guys aren't being very receptive to your issues. In our environment, we typically have our users update their devices to the latest iOS version and our usual "frequent offenders" (complainers) haven't made mention of anything native mail app specific.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,613
93
Yes I’m using the native app. If I continue to have issues I’ll give that other app a try.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers