I thought it was a really good start. It isn't ever going to rival Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul/Fargo, in my estimation, but it was entertaining.
I watched it. My first take is that it has potential. I thought the plot seemed interesting. I thought the characters were fairly interesting. Liked the main guy (Sunny) more than I anticipated from the previews. I am not a huge fan of martial arts movies/TV, so those scenes detract from the show for me. But, I will give it some time to grow on me.
I'm not really a fan of martial arts movies either unless it's this type of over the top with this type tone. The first fight scene was pretty awesome IMO.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'