Insane monster truck video.

Headhunter

Heisman
May 29, 2001
20,498
13,683
0
I've never been to a monster truck rally but this guy does some of the best tricks I've ever seen with a motorized vehicle.

 

HighStickHarry_

Hall of Famer
Apr 21, 2006
63,219
120,169
0
So those things have come a long way from Sunday morning television. I loved the grave digger and the red taillights when he was about to win a race.
 

long-duc-dong

Heisman
Sep 19, 2006
10,694
13,140
48


 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  3. 03 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight