Had the Impossible Burger at the Garage the other night. F*cking disgusting.
Anyone else tried it?
Anyone else tried it?
As normal as a 44 year old man can hope for.Are you still shitting OP?
Why in the **** would anybody eat that crap, except at gun point?
Pretty soon, that old movie “Soylent Green” is gonna look mighty prophetic....
Nah I like Pine nuts. Too bad my old favorite candy shop is closed.Impossible meat is @Pokeabear favorite porno
I think he loves nuts..... and candy. Better lock the kids up well the ones with nuts.I don’t get it. Unless you’re telling me you have tiny nuts.
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight