HumpDay: Slippery when Wet...............vnsfw

Dec 13, 2006
1,744
2
0
Hail STATE! Hail STATE!

https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/guznenkova_81643306_723504464845721_73016856003125 63047_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/paigewoolen_73475375_166970861082710_3275301250450 559596_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/chanel.uzi_82489102_229056014759715_45619870421565 78941_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600
https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/under20k_83519896_506164316683975_1194782594437991 00_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/sweeetcarol1ne_82493362_165347104768587_8819475210 772662533_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/natasha_k_t_82253415_122450452410309_1733410836643 502442_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600
https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/gymglutes_83807639_179889933361814_290415676344657 2080_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600
https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/gymglutes_83517848_117413533015649_448491541881022 5831_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600
https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/guznenkova_81561046_213892026440449_69710954556247 17476_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600

https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/bikinilegends_78712050_2476927459302368_3080719118 062148207_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600
https://thechive.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/madisonashleyyy_97579616_946516865786023_721780236 0531683271_n.jpg?quality=85&strip=info&w=600



 

G-Dawg

Sophomore
Sep 6, 2012
1,190
107
63
I remember seeing Bon Jovi in the Hump back in about '86 (maybe '85). Slippery When Wet had just gone to #1 and part of the show is in the "Wanted Dead or Alive" video.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,884
11,292
113
I remember seeing Bon Jovi in the Hump back in about '86 (maybe '85). Slippery When Wet had just gone to #1 and part of the show is in the "Wanted Dead or Alive" video.
That concert was me and the Mrs second or third date. She still had the t shirt a few years ago but I don’t think it survived the closet purge.
 

DAWGS1.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 15, 2007
2,503
2
0
I remember seeing Bon Jovi in the Hump back in about '86 (maybe '85). Slippery When Wet had just gone to #1 and part of the show is in the "Wanted Dead or Alive" video.

I did some part time work for Music Makers back then and the part time work was helping unload the 18 wheelers that had the scaffolding, lightning, any pyrotechnics, and instruments for the bands that came in to play at The Hump.
Also got to go backstage and help set up the dressing rooms for them, some weird stuff some of these bands wanted. Someone told
Me one time it was just to see if the contracts were actually read in detail. Got to see them come in and do their sound checks a couple of hours prior to the show too which was neat. Free tks weren’t too bad either but if I didn’t take a date, I could just hang out on the floor on the side or sit in the portals going into the bowels of the coliseum.
 

LexSCDOG

Sophomore
Aug 5, 2014
324
100
43
Cinderella opened up for Bon Jovi, killer night. still remember that concert. It was 100% on from the start

That concert was me and the Mrs second or third date. She still had the t shirt a few years ago but I don’t think it survived the closet purge.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?