Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
Kirk Ferentz compares Jeremiah Smith to Saquan Barkley, Randy Moss ahead of Top 15 showdown
No decision made on College Football Playoff expansion, executive director says
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
How could anyone want him back?
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="TruWVblu" data-source="post: 129632471" data-attributes="member: 1797404"><p>I truly do not recall all of the candidates at the time. I always thought Nehlen ran a completely clean program and he built our program. I remember thinking at the time that RR was not the same upstanding guy that Nehlen was. Looking back to how he orchestrated his departure and tried to put the blame on everyone else, my initial thoughts on him may have been right. </p><p></p><p>By the way, I am not even saying he was not the best guy for the job at the time, I am just telling you how I felt. I cannot dispute the fact that he found a way to win at WVU and that is what he got paid to do. The point of my post was that I believe the rumors will continue as long as DH is not doing as well as our fans want the team to do and as long as RR is simply mediocre at AZ.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="TruWVblu, post: 129632471, member: 1797404"] I truly do not recall all of the candidates at the time. I always thought Nehlen ran a completely clean program and he built our program. I remember thinking at the time that RR was not the same upstanding guy that Nehlen was. Looking back to how he orchestrated his departure and tried to put the blame on everyone else, my initial thoughts on him may have been right. By the way, I am not even saying he was not the best guy for the job at the time, I am just telling you how I felt. I cannot dispute the fact that he found a way to win at WVU and that is what he got paid to do. The point of my post was that I believe the rumors will continue as long as DH is not doing as well as our fans want the team to do and as long as RR is simply mediocre at AZ. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
02
On3 Football
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
03
On3 Football
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
04
On3 Football
Kirk Ferentz compares Jeremiah Smith to Saquan Barkley, Randy Moss ahead of Top 15 showdown
05
On3 Football
No decision made on College Football Playoff expansion, executive director says
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
How could anyone want him back?
Top
Bottom