Houston kickoff 6:30 pm

Aug 2, 2019
270
225
0
I wish we weren't playing the opening day of rifle season, but with the late kick maybe I'll make the 2nd half, or at least see it on tv.
 

mcane

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
8,494
2,732
112
a terrible time slot for the last home game of the year
hopefully it won't be too chilly (unlike this AM)
 

TulsaGrad07

Senior
Sep 26, 2015
968
668
0
Maybe Houston will bring a contingent up to bolster the attendance. They're used to being a winning team so I'll be surprised if their fanbase travels well this season.
 

4tu2

Freshman
Dec 5, 2003
445
98
28
Every year we have afternoon games early in the season when it’s hot and night games when the weather turns cold. Gee, I wonder why we’re having attendance problems?
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more