I know this is not an OU board, but there is not much going on here.
Isn't horns up also taunting?
BEAT TEXAS!!!!!!!
Isn't horns up also taunting?
BEAT TEXAS!!!!!!!
They will never include a non p5 team into the 4 team "playoff".I'm hoping Texas wins. UCF still has that .001% chance of crashing the party.
I enjoy watching Kyler Murray play and I hope he has the game of his life. Just so they don’t give the Heisman to the Bama QB.
Herman had his “Game Face Scowl “ on the whole game . He must be one tough hombre.Looks like Murray may take take that Heisman away from the Bama QB.
BTW, I always enjoy seeing Texas lose & Tom Herman lose.
When he’s not French kissing his players.Herman had his “Game Face Scowl “ on the whole game . He must be one tough hombre.
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'