Home Foundation Repair

CrazyChuckCarbo

All-American
Jan 15, 2002
13,674
5,549
90
I live in NW Okc and the west side of our home has dropped some. To the point that I have a lot of trouble opening and closing an atrium door in the master BR. I think I need 3/4 piers done but don't have any idea on who to use. Can anyone recommend a company for this type of work? Thanks.
 

Cordellhall83

Senior
May 29, 2001
1,879
562
0
We had good luck with Power Lift out of Ada. There is another thread from a month or so ago that had foundation discussion and pierring.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship