I saw this a few days ago and still can’t quit laughing. Nice steal, good quickness and then....... kind of like seeing this shapely woman with nice hair from the rear, and then she (or he), turns around. Lol
When he put that layup up, I thought it might be a full court 3 pointer attempt on the other end. Your supposed to shoot toward your basket, not the other way around.I saw this a few days ago and still can’t quit laughing. Nice steal, good quickness and then....... kind of like seeing this shapely woman with nice hair from the rear, and then she (or he), turns around. Lol
I saw this a few days ago and still can’t quit laughing. Nice steal, good quickness and then....... kind of like seeing this shapely woman with nice hair from the rear, and then she (or he), turns around. Lol
Lol. I was being facetious.With a trampoline?
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb warns Tulsa defense: 'Number six is a real problem'