I know it is the same song and dance as last week but people need to pay attention again.
]Up late waiting for our storms to roll through here.
SPC wording on this is particularly alarming.
Yes it is. If it wasn't so long I would post it. Our line dropped below severe limits so I'm heading to bed to arm chair chase tomorrow.
Good luck y'all.
Last week, lingering morning convection threw a wrench into the process and that's what really limited the bad stuff. Today, that is not going to be a problem.
The biggest threat for violent tornadoes, it seems to me, would be in area from Nashville down to below the GTR and toward Meridian, and over into NW Alabama. That's a little bit bigger than the current high risk issued by the SPC but I fully expect them to expand that north. Things look really bad for Southcentral Tennessee later.
SPC used the wording 'voilent.' I read on a weather forum that they've only used that wording four times in their history.
Still looking north and east of 55/20
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
Maroon and White
No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?