HD6 is in jail...

dawgstudent

Heisman
Apr 15, 2003
40,559
22,420
113
Hey everyone, I'm going to jail today. No, I wasn't arrested for assaulting Coach Croom, I'm going to be locked up to benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association. My bail has been set at $2000, some of which I've been able to raise. I'm going to provide a link below, and if you have the desire to do so, please consider making a donation.

And yes, the Consensus will be up tomorrow. It's a bit longer than usual, so I needed the extra day to sew up the loose ends. I hope it's worth the wait for you.

Thanks,

Brian

</a>[url="https://www.joinmda.org/columbuslockup08/brianhadad"]https://www.joinmda.org/columbuslockup08/brianhadad
<a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.joinmda.org/columbuslockup08/brianhadad">[/url]
 

BigMotherTucker

Sophomore
Aug 20, 2006
6,805
199
63
But I read that as if you said:


<font size="5">Keep Firing, ********!</font>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar