Hardcore Henry?

Headhunter

Heisman
May 29, 2001
20,498
13,683
0
Just saw a brief commercial for this over lunch. First I'd heard of it looked kinda interesting.

Anyone know if this is just a gimmicky movie or is it really something different? Don't have time to research it further right now.
 

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,132
10,604
93
Looks awesome. Terrible title.

I tried to search it at work to see the trailer and it actually blocked my search. I guess there is a series of gay porno's with that name.
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I saw the preview, when I went to see Deadpool and I have to say: I thought I was going to lose my lunch. If you think "cinema verite" or the "found footage" movies, like Cloverfield could make you a bit motion-sick, then this is definitely not for you.

About the only people who I think this movie's style would work for is those for whom "first person shooter" video games are the norm.

I found it just to be too gimmicky and too herky-jerky to be able to watch for any extended period of time. Straight out of the "Short Attention Span" school of movie making.
 

Been Jammin

Heisman
Jun 26, 2003
66,593
49,997
113
Agreed. I have seen the preview twice and my impression is that it is a stupid idea. I think it would simply be too distracting to be enjoyable.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia