Happy Meals

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,523
16,273
113
Lest not forget, this is the same university that made buttchugging a thing.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Kinda makes sense though, if there was one thing Fulmer had plenty of laying around it’s a bunch of empty McD’s sacks.
 

columbiadawg2

All-Conference
Feb 2, 2010
1,582
1,375
113
Sadly I feel that if we were to attempt this, we'd just give out McD's bags with a coupon for a half off fry
 

Herbert Nenninger

All-Conference
Feb 9, 2019
851
1,265
93
Now we’ll probably turn ourselves in and self impose penalties for one of our assistants eating an actual McDonald’s meal.
 

horshack.sixpack

All-American
Oct 30, 2012
12,148
9,486
113
When I worked there the ice cream machine took so long to clean that it "went down" at about 8PM every night that I closed. It was a PITA to take apart and I wasn't staying an extra hour or so after close to get it done. Not even for the king's ransom of $3.35/hr I was being paid. I suppose that is better than leaving it dirty for the next day.
 

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
20,061
2,814
113
Has this been fact-checked? **

Interesting - never thought about Witten being considered for a head coaching position. Has he ever coached at all?
 

cfree3434

All-Conference
Jan 14, 2021
1,126
2,501
113
Has this been fact-checked? **

Interesting - never thought about Witten being considered for a head coaching position. Has he ever coached at all?

Found out that witten’s agent is sexton, so that explains a lot. I don’t think he has coached though.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,511
31,744
113
Get you a high school ASSISTANT coaching job and you're all set. I hope he succeeds because he's a hard worker and a good guy, but he's nowhere near qualified to coach at the D1 level.
 

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,343
2,136
113
[QUOTE No word on if ice cream machine was down or not.[/QUOTE]

Love this observation. True dat.
 

Reunion Dog

Redshirt
Aug 26, 2012
193
1
0
Peyton will get every opportunity he wants to be the AD there...

If a certain former Governor would have gotten the Chancellor's job on the plantation... Peyton was going to be his 1st hire... And they would kicked out a$$e$ for a good 25 years. Knew he would get a chance at TN and Eli bwas going to be given the opportunity to come in and take over...

Be glad that didn't happen...
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor