Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
Josh Pate eviscerates Lincoln Riley following USC's loss to Oregon: 'He will not get that thing back'
Overtime Elite Pro Day: Beckham Black, Cayden Daughtry headline the day's top performers
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Guess which coach this describes:
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Pitt4Life34" data-source="post: 130680770" data-attributes="member: 1068868"><p>[USER=35987]@TownesVanZandt[/USER] I’m so in your head you can’t stop thinking about thinking about me. Really sad how bad your trolling this site has affected your life. Dude I really recommend you moving on and stop posting me. I wanted to confront your trolling but didn’t think I’d be in your head this bad. Is this really worth for you? I’ll never engage in a sharing of opinions with you again. All I’m gonna do is call you out for the homophobe racist you seem to be(maybe you aren’t) everytime you bother me. Is it even worth posting me Texass? I’m good with never posting you directly again. How bout you? We good?</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Pitt4Life34, post: 130680770, member: 1068868"] [USER=35987]@TownesVanZandt[/USER] I’m so in your head you can’t stop thinking about thinking about me. Really sad how bad your trolling this site has affected your life. Dude I really recommend you moving on and stop posting me. I wanted to confront your trolling but didn’t think I’d be in your head this bad. Is this really worth for you? I’ll never engage in a sharing of opinions with you again. All I’m gonna do is call you out for the homophobe racist you seem to be(maybe you aren’t) everytime you bother me. Is it even worth posting me Texass? I’m good with never posting you directly again. How bout you? We good? [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
02
On3 Football
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
04
On3 Football
Josh Pate eviscerates Lincoln Riley following USC's loss to Oregon: 'He will not get that thing back'
05
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Overtime Elite Pro Day: Beckham Black, Cayden Daughtry headline the day's top performers
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Guess which coach this describes:
Top
Bottom