Grizzlies fans

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,125
1,684
113
Taylor Jenkins should have his *** kicked for not challenging that kick out 3 shot foul.

I didn’t see it but Hassletine about blew a gasket over him not reviewing it.

It’s a heck of resilient win. To blow that lead and come back in OT the way they did. Man that was great.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,610
7,825
113
Still waiting for an explanation on that one, and I'm guessing I'll be waiting a long time because there isn't an even slightly reasonable one. 1:40 left, tight game, the very first replay showed that it was a clear kick out, and you've got nothing at all to lose my challenging. It just defies all logic to think... nah, that's ok. Let's go ahead and let them have 3 points while I hold on to this challenge with under 2 minutes left

On the positive side, what an incredible performance by Ja. This is not to say that other guys didn't step up since Jaren and JV were taken out of the game with foul trouble, but Ja put on the type of performance that starts elevating you into super star territory. He's not there yet, but he's not too far either
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,449
27,284
113
Still waiting for an explanation on that one, and I'm guessing I'll be waiting a long time because there isn't an even slightly reasonable one. 1:40 left, tight game, the very first replay showed that it was a clear kick out, and you've got nothing at all to lose my challenging. It just defies all logic to think... nah, that's ok. Let's go ahead and let them have 3 points while I hold on to this challenge with under 2 minutes left

On the positive side, what an incredible performance by Ja. This is not to say that other guys didn't step up since Jaren and JV were taken out of the game with foul trouble, but Ja put on the type of performance that starts elevating you into super star territory. He's not there yet, but he's not too far either

He was asked about it in the post game press conference. He said he felt that the time out was more valuable at that point than the risk of losing it.

Really bad answer on top of a really really bad decision on a play that almost cost them the game (and probably would have if Draymond Green hadn't gone full retard on that last shot in regulation).

I'm glad it ended up working out. It was a really great game.
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,125
1,684
113
He was asked about it in the post game press conference. He said he felt that the time out was more valuable at that point than the risk of losing it.

Really bad answer on top of a really really bad decision on a play that almost cost them the game (and probably would have if Draymond Green hadn't gone full retard on that last shot in regulation).

I'm glad it ended up working out. It was a really great game.

He can’t really think that. Maybe he is just being prideful. It was a great game but it never should have gone to OT.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,222
24,261
113
He had two timeouts with a little over a minute. There’s no excuse and it was painfully obvious that it was a bad call. He is notorious for not challenging.

And yeah I’m glad they won but that could have been disastrous.


Props to Draymond Green for possibly the worst game winning shot attempt I’ve ever seen.
 

oxfordrebel22

Sophomore
Oct 31, 2013
1,928
134
63
Was an incredibly fun game! Ja Morant is the PERFECT superstar for Memphis. I think he’s happy to be there, capable of carrying a franchise and most importantly will strongly consider staying after his rookie deal and UFA terms are up. And he’s the type of player who may very well attract another star to come play with him. He’s a bad man.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
  5. 05 Maroon and White Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State