Gps trackers

poke957

Junior
Nov 24, 2005
515
283
0
Just curious if there is any input on gps trackers. Specifically for trailers and non powered equipment. Seems to be a thousand different options to chose from. The only function I really care about is tracking when stolen.
Thanks, Go Pokes.
 

fasteddie

All-American
Jul 5, 2001
9,188
6,240
108
I know several people that have recommended US Fleet Tracking for plug in vehicle trackers for delivery vehicles. I assume they would have something that works off of batteries for trailers and such.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers