Gps tracker

poke957

Junior
Nov 24, 2005
515
283
0
looking for opinions on gps trackers. I would prefer not to pay a monthly fee, as it would only be used if the equipment was stolen.
Thanks
 

boxter

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2002
131,097
3,288
66
I have a Dewalt gps tracker on a trailer. You have to charge it about once a month. I pay $19.95 per month and I’m waiting for some punk to boost the trailer so I can locate it and have the cops bust him.

https://www.dewaltmobilelock.com/
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  3. 03 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers