Games 2 and 3 Highlights vs Tulane

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,660
14,498
113
I only listened to the series this weekend and I heard the chirping and celebrations of the wave. I also heard Jim (both days) and especially Jay talk about their overexuberance. Seeing this, it was way worse than I expected. I wish I could see what was going on when play basically stopped (on Saturday, I believe) for the ump to address their dugout. Stomping on home every single run? How'd that work out for you, Tulane?
 
May 28, 2020
1,387
0
0
I've never been happier to win a regular season non-con weekend series. These highlights show a difference in the two teams. Both hit homers. One team stomped on the plate in front of the catcher/pitcher every time. We directed our celebration towards our teammates. They threw a baseball into the seats after a home run. The right team won the series.
 

wsjmsu75

Junior
Sep 29, 2017
2,421
210
63
I've never been happier to win a regular season non-con weekend series. These highlights show a difference in the two teams. Both hit homers. One team stomped on the plate in front of the catcher/pitcher every time. We directed our celebration towards our teammates. They threw a baseball into the seats after a home run. The right team won the series.

Yep. Nothing like two straight walk off wins to shut up a bunch of low class loud mouths.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama