FYI: Adidas 85 Jerseys

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,705
12,440
113
Adidas wasn't the provider in '85 so why can they make those but nobody else can make the Nike version M over S we want? Also there were no Sunday Blacks in '85, just saying
 
Last edited:

bulldogcountry1

Redshirt
Jun 4, 2007
2,311
1
38
Campus Book Mart had a lot of ‘85 stuff last year, and most of it was Russell or Champion. That’s fine with me. I was just happy for it to be made by someone. We stocked up.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,484
31,700
113
Getting rid of the diagonal M-S-U was never a trademark issue. It was a decision by our athletic dept from the beginning. I didn't like it at first, but I've been so over it for a long time now.
 

ArcherSPS

Junior
Aug 22, 2012
3,637
244
63
I’m in this camp, I finally realized that “sold the copyright to Nike” was just a built in excuse.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama