For the non-rumbling subscribers

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,309
6,700
113
Thunder and Lighting asked the question - What would you do with Dak's earnings next year? 72 or 74 mil, can't remember exactly what it is.

I'd buy a loft and every neighbors property within a mile radius.
 

dawgman42

All-American
Jul 24, 2007
6,303
6,451
113
I think Lawrence put it best back in 1999 . . .

And then you go hang dry wall in the Las Colinas.
 

Drebin

Heisman
Aug 22, 2012
22,497
27,409
113
Two girls at the same time


 

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,156
1,189
113
Thunder and Lighting asked the question - What would you do with Dak's earnings next year? 72 or 74 mil, can't remember exactly what it is.

I'd buy a loft and every neighbors property within a mile radius.

Kentucky -5 1/2 2nd half...then I'd have $145 mil
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,514
16,250
113
He's an interesting follow on twitter. He definitely marches to his own drum.
 

maroonmadman

Senior
Nov 7, 2010
2,530
853
113

cowbell88

All-Conference
Jan 11, 2009
3,366
1,095
113
Land, land and more land then a dozer, track hoe and other equipment for stress relief. Would create hunting paradises

Then a big *** yacht in the Virgin Islands for when I was tired of land toys. My flip flops would have Illuminated Macho Man on them.
 

bruiser.sixpack

Redshirt
Aug 13, 2009
7,346
0
0
I would pay my tithe first, then donate to Missions, Children’s Relief Fund, and help plant a couple of Christian churches in a heathen city like LA or NY.

Then I would buy an island off the coast of Belize.
 

FQDawg

Senior
May 1, 2006
3,076
618
113
Probably give away most of it to organizations I support but I'd take about $20-30 million and put it in the most boring, safe investments I could find and live off the interest. Then I'd do a fair amount of traveling.
 

johnson86-1

All-American
Aug 22, 2012
15,176
5,721
113
Thunder and Lighting asked the question - What would you do with Dak's earnings next year? 72 or 74 mil, can't remember exactly what it is.

I'd buy a loft and every neighbors property within a mile radius.

If it's $73M in one year, put $10M in a donor advised fund. Of the $63M left, after taxes that should be somewhere around $35M. Probably do something boring with that and put it in an S&P 500 ETF and live off the yield, which should start at around $525k per year. Won't get you a yacht or jet, but that will fund a pretty nice lifestyle and should ensure capital growth.
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,068
4,155
113
I'd put 25% into SPY with DRIP enabled and forget about it. I'd take another 25% and find some legit hedge funds and invest with them. I'd have another 25% be a "my way" investment fund where I could do stuff like buy GME, run the wheel on TQQQ, etc. The next 15% would be divided between land, gold, and other more conservative assets. The last 10% would be my fun money, including paying for my mansion, lambo, etc.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's Zakari Tillman Out vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A