Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
TV Schedule
HSFB Scores
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
Texas Tech QB Thomas Castellanos availability in question following Kentucky court ruling
Five key visitors we're tracking at Arizona this weekend
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Football Seating Question (Re: Upper Deck Rail)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Iron Mountaineer" data-source="post: 129290695" data-attributes="member: 1812864"><p>I sat in the second row of the upper deck for years. The railing does present an obstruction from the second row, and when I first sat down there, I thought it was going to be a real problem. But strangely, I quickly was able to accommodate it with no problem. You learn to move your head just slightly, and because the rail is so thin, it's easy to avoid. By the second game in, I didn't even notice it any more.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Iron Mountaineer, post: 129290695, member: 1812864"] I sat in the second row of the upper deck for years. The railing does present an obstruction from the second row, and when I first sat down there, I thought it was going to be a real problem. But strangely, I quickly was able to accommodate it with no problem. You learn to move your head just slightly, and because the rail is so thin, it's easy to avoid. By the second game in, I didn't even notice it any more. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
02
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
03
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
04
On3 Football
Texas Tech QB Thomas Castellanos availability in question following Kentucky court ruling
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Five key visitors we're tracking at Arizona this weekend
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Football Seating Question (Re: Upper Deck Rail)
Top
Bottom