Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
Kirk Ferentz compares Jeremiah Smith to Saquan Barkley, Randy Moss ahead of Top 15 showdown
No decision made on College Football Playoff expansion, executive director says
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Football Seating Question (Re: Upper Deck Rail)
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="torontoeers" data-source="post: 129289879" data-attributes="member: 1621210"><p>I sat first row 221 (directly across from your seats) once for that OT game vs Tex Tech a few years back and didn't find any issue with the rail itself, I actually enjoyed the increased legroom and being able to stretch out a bit! As Fingon says though we did have a few trying to shortcut it through the section, a nuisance albeit a minor one for me...I'm really on the fence as to which is better the uppers or lowers. I like both for different reasons...I'm now in 122 bout half way up and love it...I will likely bypass the seat selection process this year as I have no complaints really on location, and have some great neighbors in surrounding seats....</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="torontoeers, post: 129289879, member: 1621210"] I sat first row 221 (directly across from your seats) once for that OT game vs Tex Tech a few years back and didn't find any issue with the rail itself, I actually enjoyed the increased legroom and being able to stretch out a bit! As Fingon says though we did have a few trying to shortcut it through the section, a nuisance albeit a minor one for me...I'm really on the fence as to which is better the uppers or lowers. I like both for different reasons...I'm now in 122 bout half way up and love it...I will likely bypass the seat selection process this year as I have no complaints really on location, and have some great neighbors in surrounding seats.... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
02
On3 Football
Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
03
On3 Football
Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps becomes law
04
On3 Football
Kirk Ferentz compares Jeremiah Smith to Saquan Barkley, Randy Moss ahead of Top 15 showdown
05
On3 Football
No decision made on College Football Playoff expansion, executive director says
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Football Seating Question (Re: Upper Deck Rail)
Top
Bottom