Florida's Not All That

Gator DMD

Redshirt
Sep 19, 2008
9
0
0
I agree...as a Gator fan, it's been tough to stomach these past few weeks. Our o-line has had some injuries, but that's no excuse. Letting Ole Miss and Ark. to get pressure on Tebow (and the fact that Tebow doesn't scramble much anymore) sucks. I think we were vastly overrated this year.
 

Agentdog

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2006
1,433
0
0
....is almost as bad as ours. Ok, not almost but.....it is frustrating to watch. Pass plays under 5 yards, RB runs sideways more than north and south, QB misses any pass over 5 yards. UF will difficulty scoring on more talented teams for sure.
 

Agentdog

Redshirt
Aug 16, 2006
1,433
0
0
Nobody said they sucked. However, they did put 38 on the worst defense in the SEC. So, I would not call that much of an accomplishment. I quess I should have spelled out what I was trying to say though. The offense is east/west running, Tebow shortage, and underneath passing. They won't be able to out run LSU. LSU will load the box and smother Tebow's shortage runs. LSU will stuff the underneath passing short of the 1st down marker. I think UF has two more losses coming.......LSU, UGA.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama