Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Breaking
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Fire Dana...
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="torontoeers" data-source="post: 129384574" data-attributes="member: 1621210"><p>Wii...I can appreciate your position re: those that seem to show up during a difficult game or right after a loss...I respect your opinion re: the coach, as it has been similar to mine over the last few years, and Baylor is one damn good program yet again this year, who we managed to hang with for at least the first half...but that Okie St game still has me quite concerned and it's not regarding the players, it's the coaching. My opinion Is starting to lean the way of Atreides, who's thoughts I also respect...I will always support the program , but I am losing confidence in this HC. He and his staff seem like very good recruiters (although some would debate the qb position), his decision making /game management is starting to become disturbing....would you agree Dana has some work to do in this regard? I hope he gets them back on track and I am pulling for him...</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="torontoeers, post: 129384574, member: 1621210"] Wii...I can appreciate your position re: those that seem to show up during a difficult game or right after a loss...I respect your opinion re: the coach, as it has been similar to mine over the last few years, and Baylor is one damn good program yet again this year, who we managed to hang with for at least the first half...but that Okie St game still has me quite concerned and it's not regarding the players, it's the coaching. My opinion Is starting to lean the way of Atreides, who's thoughts I also respect...I will always support the program , but I am losing confidence in this HC. He and his staff seem like very good recruiters (although some would debate the qb position), his decision making /game management is starting to become disturbing....would you agree Dana has some work to do in this regard? I hope he gets them back on track and I am pulling for him... [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
02
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
03
On3 Football
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
04
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
05
On3 Football
Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Fire Dana...
Top
Bottom