We have now seen 5 out of 6 episodes for season 1. I'm pretty sure that this show sucks. Surprising.
I agree that it finished strong. I'm really interested to see if they end up on the yacht. Would make for a new an interesting story line not seen on the original show. At first, I was thinking that it would take the suspense out of the story, but then realized they would have to try to find safe ports for fuel/food/water, and would end up being forced to abandon the ship at some point.
BTW...Can zombies swim? Will sharks eat them? Will zombies bite the sharks, turning them into zombie sharks? Hey, I think I may have just created Syfy's next great franchise: Sharkombies!
Hmm... I suppose I'm in the minority. I've enjoyed it so far. I'm trying not to overthink it too much.
I did think the torture stuff was ridiculous. It was easy to see the military personnel were cracking...not just the kid being tortured, but many others. I don't know why he needed to be tortured to get him to talk; he obviously has a thing for the daughter and would likely want to protect her.
I kind of liked the black guy at the beginning of the last episode. He gave me a bit of a Governor vide...smart, dark, manipulative...hope to see more of him.
Will Zombies eventually starve to death?
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
O State Illustrated Football
Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
'28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'