Fayeteville - Soccer Pubs

hurri

Redshirt
Dec 5, 2003
3
2
0
Anyone know of a Pub that will have Liverpool on Sunday morning in fayetevile Ark? I will ping their board.. and misspell their city... LOL
 

HuffyCane

Heisman
Dec 25, 2004
28,488
14,605
0
I’m sure any bar open at 8am will put the game on for you there.

I don’t know of any soccer specific bars in that place (I refuse to say or type the name). Smoke and Barrel is a soccer friendly pub, so call them and ask. They may be able to help. The last time I was there in 2014 all the typical places that usually open for EPL in other towns (fake Irish pubs, struggling sports bars) did not open. Can they even pour beer on Sunday there?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood