Fantasy football finals

Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,202
113
My opponent and I are virtually tied with twelve minutes left and both have a player in the game tonight.

That's the way it should be the way the season has gone.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,202
113
Then they put my guy on the 17ING sidelines and his sub runs down the field and score.
I really 17ING hate the 17ING Packers.

Sub gets 120+ yards and a TD.

ETA: the other team benches his guy right after. We didn't get to finish it on the field. Good grief.
 
Last edited:

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
If you're talking about LP2, I couldnt believe they took Tanney out, but I get it. Good stuff, cant win them all. I'm still mad at Vrabel for not challenging Aaron Jones stepping out of bounds but I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,202
113
I thought for sure I was going to lose when they took Jones out in the first half right after he hurt his hip. The one who hung me out to dry was Murray. He had had some 50 point days this season and he ***** the bed on the final weekend.
 

WrapItDog

Senior
Aug 23, 2012
4,336
791
113
Covid screwed me in my Survivor pool. 17ing Cleveland. I could have gone with Tampa Bay or Chicago. Cleveland has Pitt next week so taking Cleveland and having TB or Chi next week seemed like a good choice.

No WRs for Cleveland probably 17ed some fantasy football teams
 
Last edited:

JungRebel

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
2,606
0
0
When everyone pretty much busted for me in the 3 PM window except for the Carolina D I figured I was cooked. I admit i started to believe when Tanney took that one 45 yards to the house, but alas. My team was not good this year, it was a miracle I was there to begin with, and I won a championship scoring 97 points last year, so this is fitting. Not having Mixon or Julio killed me too. Well, at least I didnt leave the winning score on the bench and the game was exciting. Enjoy the money, do something fun with it, see everyone else next year.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,035
10,202
113
I actually have no idea how I got into the playoffs with the flex players I have had. I've only had one who was relatively good on a weekly basis and got better as the season went on. I went through most of the season just shuffling flex port players from week to week then Defenses and kickers from week to week. I had a handful of average flex players that I will just try to guess who might have a good week depending on their matchup and luckily for me I guessed right most of the time.

I also had a couple of crazy good performances from my quarterback and running back's a few pivotal weekends that put me over the top. I still don't feel like I have learned some secret.
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
Congrats to IbleedMaroonDawg in winning TLPPD championship and JungRebel for the runner up. Final score was 161.4-159.84.

I’m gonna post about getting a Super Bowl board together in the next cpl days. They are a lot of fun if we can get enough interested in playing.
 

stateu1

All-Conference
Mar 21, 2016
3,158
1,190
113
Covid screwed me in my Survivor pool. 17ing Cleveland. I could have gone with Tampa Bay or Chicago. Cleveland has Pitt next week so taking Cleveland and having TB or Chi next week seemed like a good choice.

No WRs for Cleveland probably 17ed some fantasy football teams

I had Cleveland too. You aren't in the Schmed pool out of Memphis are you?
 

PineGroveBully

Redshirt
Nov 13, 2007
8,508
2
0
We need to do a SPS survivor pool for next year. I used to do them yearly on Yahoo up til 5-6 years ago, I assume ESPN does them.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor