Eye Brow Tattoo

docosu

All-Conference
Dec 7, 2002
2,628
2,729
113
Anybody else have a wife who did the fake eyebrow things? Mine came in last night showing them to me. She was concerned that they may have been a little dark. After she took off her glasses, I couldn’t stop giggling. I googled uncle Leo from Seinfeld and showed her the pictures. Well, at first she was pissed. Then she started laughing too. “Leo, I don’t care for your demeanor “.



 
Last edited:

AC2017

Heisman
Jul 31, 2014
63,412
53,769
0
 
  • Like
Reactions: Colorado_Poke
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight