Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="topdecktiger" data-source="post: 129542465" data-attributes="member: 1459051"><p>It doesn't matter if Texas is in the Big 12. You don't have any claim to any boards on Rivals. You certainly can't claim the Texas board as your "territory" just because they are in the same conference as West Virginia. It's also funny that everybody on the Texas board completely shot down your suggestion that they dump the LHN. Bottom line, I can post where I want, when I want, and you can't do anything about it. You don't have any say over where I post or what I post. I have just as much right to post on Rivals as you. If you don't like it, tough.</p><p></p><p>I'll also point out, you didn't respond to what I wrote on the Texas board. That's because you can't. The numbers proved you wrong, and you know it. That's why you get so mad, because I'm right and you can't stand it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="topdecktiger, post: 129542465, member: 1459051"] It doesn't matter if Texas is in the Big 12. You don't have any claim to any boards on Rivals. You certainly can't claim the Texas board as your "territory" just because they are in the same conference as West Virginia. It's also funny that everybody on the Texas board completely shot down your suggestion that they dump the LHN. Bottom line, I can post where I want, when I want, and you can't do anything about it. You don't have any say over where I post or what I post. I have just as much right to post on Rivals as you. If you don't like it, tough. I'll also point out, you didn't respond to what I wrote on the Texas board. That's because you can't. The numbers proved you wrong, and you know it. That's why you get so mad, because I'm right and you can't stand it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
02
On3 Football
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
03
On3 Football
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
04
On3 NIL
Tony Petitti, Big Ten 'optimistic' about Protect College Sports Act's future in House of Representatives
05
On3 Football
LeSean McCoy calls Ohio State star Jeremiah Smith 'the greatest receiver I've ever laid eyes on'
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
Top
Bottom