Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Breaking
Oregon's Dana Altman retires
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
PFF releases highest-graded P4 quarterbacks through Week 5 of college football season
2026 SEC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="topdecktiger" data-source="post: 129541989" data-attributes="member: 1459051"><p>No, the "experts" have not agreed on that. You haven't posted one quote from a TV industry professional who said it was unlikely Fox would sell.</p><p></p><p>Regarding the SEC, no you are simply wrong. ESPN did NOT own the syndication rights for the SEC. ESPN <em><u><strong>sold</strong></u></em> the SEC syndication rights to Fox and Comcast. ESPN had a <strong><em><u>contract</u></em></strong> with Fox and Comcast whereby they sold the SEC's syndication rights to those companies. The link I provided you specifically said that ESPN had contracts with Fox and Comcast, and had to buy out those contracts. If ESPN owned the syndication rights, they would not have had to buy back the rights in the first place.</p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p>No, I'm not wrong. I backed up what I said with evidence. Just because you disagree has absolutely no bearing on whether I'm right or wrong. As far as me leaving, you followed me to the Texas board. Sounds like you have the problem, not me. By the way, I also proved you wrong on the Texas board as well.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="topdecktiger, post: 129541989, member: 1459051"] No, the "experts" have not agreed on that. You haven't posted one quote from a TV industry professional who said it was unlikely Fox would sell. Regarding the SEC, no you are simply wrong. ESPN did NOT own the syndication rights for the SEC. ESPN [I][U][B]sold[/B][/U][/I] the SEC syndication rights to Fox and Comcast. ESPN had a [B][I][U]contract[/U][/I][/B] with Fox and Comcast whereby they sold the SEC's syndication rights to those companies. The link I provided you specifically said that ESPN had contracts with Fox and Comcast, and had to buy out those contracts. If ESPN owned the syndication rights, they would not have had to buy back the rights in the first place. No, I'm not wrong. I backed up what I said with evidence. Just because you disagree has absolutely no bearing on whether I'm right or wrong. As far as me leaving, you followed me to the Texas board. Sounds like you have the problem, not me. By the way, I also proved you wrong on the Texas board as well. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
02
On3 Football
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
03
On3 Football
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
04
On3 Football
PFF releases highest-graded P4 quarterbacks through Week 5 of college football season
05
Sports Predictions
2026 SEC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 5
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
Top
Bottom