Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="michaelwalkerbr" data-source="post: 129516634" data-attributes="member: 1601483"><p>Listen, Buck. I am the one who searched for hours and found the two identical copies of the Big 12 GOR. I know the FOIA response from Oklahoma is legit, I did some checking. I don't give a damn about the arguments regarding the GOR, I know what it says. I do not jump through hoops for anyone, but I have filled out a FOIA request for Dr. Steve Robinson. He is the Registrar and designated keeper of records at WVU. To possibly avoid waiting days for the same document I already have, I also sent his office an email with the pdf file from Oklahoma attached. I asked him to have a member of his staff to simply check it for accurately depicting the GOR. I hope to hear back tomorrow.</p><p></p><p>But the question is, would even that satisfy you as to it's authenticity? I do not give a damn about the ACC or B1G GORs and have no intent to pursue them. I will post what I find out, but ease up on the implications against my integrity.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="michaelwalkerbr, post: 129516634, member: 1601483"] Listen, Buck. I am the one who searched for hours and found the two identical copies of the Big 12 GOR. I know the FOIA response from Oklahoma is legit, I did some checking. I don't give a damn about the arguments regarding the GOR, I know what it says. I do not jump through hoops for anyone, but I have filled out a FOIA request for Dr. Steve Robinson. He is the Registrar and designated keeper of records at WVU. To possibly avoid waiting days for the same document I already have, I also sent his office an email with the pdf file from Oklahoma attached. I asked him to have a member of his staff to simply check it for accurately depicting the GOR. I hope to hear back tomorrow. But the question is, would even that satisfy you as to it's authenticity? I do not give a damn about the ACC or B1G GORs and have no intent to pursue them. I will post what I find out, but ease up on the implications against my integrity. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
02
College Football Playoff
How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
03
On3 Football
Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
04
On3 Football
Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
05
On3 Football
Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
Top
Bottom