Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
Breaking
AP Poll
Coaches Poll
CFB Scores
HSFB Rankings
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Buckaineer" data-source="post: 129510027" data-attributes="member: 1428007"><p>Cincinnati looking at expanding their stadium again and hoping for a BIG 12 bid-from FOX:</p><p></p><p><em>Cincinnati really wants to be part of the Big 12, and university president Santa Ono says there is reason to believe that could happen.</em></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><em>The latest details about the school's push to move up in the college sports hierarchy comes from The Cincinnati Enquirer:</em></p><p></p><p><em>"I do know (Big 12 leaders) think extremely highly of the University of Cincinnati," Ono said. "I would not say there was a reason to be optimistic if I didn't feel that way."</em></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><em>And why does he feel that way?</em></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><em>The school is getting set to unveil the newest version of football stadium and hopes to soon be able to give its aging basketball arena a significant upgrade, too.</em></p><p></p><p></p><p></p><p><em>Ono told the hometown paper even though Nippert Stadium just received an $86 million update, it could grow again if the Big 12 came calling.</em></p><p></p><p><em><a href="http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/big-12-expansion-cincinnati-bearcats-nippert-stadium-021516">http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/big-12-expansion-cincinnati-bearcats-nippert-stadium-021516</a></em></p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Buckaineer, post: 129510027, member: 1428007"] Cincinnati looking at expanding their stadium again and hoping for a BIG 12 bid-from FOX: [I]Cincinnati really wants to be part of the Big 12, and university president Santa Ono says there is reason to believe that could happen.[/I] [I]The latest details about the school's push to move up in the college sports hierarchy comes from The Cincinnati Enquirer:[/I] [I]"I do know (Big 12 leaders) think extremely highly of the University of Cincinnati," Ono said. "I would not say there was a reason to be optimistic if I didn't feel that way."[/I] [I]And why does he feel that way?[/I] [I]The school is getting set to unveil the newest version of football stadium and hopes to soon be able to give its aging basketball arena a significant upgrade, too.[/I] [I]Ono told the hometown paper even though Nippert Stadium just received an $86 million update, it could grow again if the Big 12 came calling.[/I] [I][URL]http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/story/big-12-expansion-cincinnati-bearcats-nippert-stadium-021516[/URL][/I] [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
02
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
03
On3 Football
College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
04
On3 Football
SEC fines Kentucky $500,000 for fans storming field after overtime win against LSU
05
Rivals Football Recruiting
Blue-chip EDGE David Dotson commits to SMU: "I believe in what Coach Lashlee is building"
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
Top
Bottom