Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
HSFB Rankings
AP Poll
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="skygusty_rivals" data-source="post: 129470586" data-attributes="member: 1500287"><p>I think it is up to the Big12 to decide, not fans like me. I'll live with whatever direction they go, even if they come up awful divisions and crossover matchups. I have seen nothing official from the conference how they are going to assign teams to the divisions, just lots of fan speculation. The Big12 would probably be better off kicking us out and adding BYU, Colorado State and Houston if they wanted to make their lives simple. I wonder if privately they think we are still worth the bother We add neither a huge television market or a recruiting area and are an expensive pain in the *** to travel to. To appease us they will have to add teams that the rest of the Big12 cares about even less than WVU. Oh well, maybe they can be satisfied with coming east and adding enough crappy teams so that Texas can have a winning record again. I'm sure all the big networks are salivating in anticipation over the idea that Cincinnati or Memphis or UCONN might bring their weighty football traditions to the BIG12. Even if this HAS to happen, I don't have to like it.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="skygusty_rivals, post: 129470586, member: 1500287"] I think it is up to the Big12 to decide, not fans like me. I'll live with whatever direction they go, even if they come up awful divisions and crossover matchups. I have seen nothing official from the conference how they are going to assign teams to the divisions, just lots of fan speculation. The Big12 would probably be better off kicking us out and adding BYU, Colorado State and Houston if they wanted to make their lives simple. I wonder if privately they think we are still worth the bother We add neither a huge television market or a recruiting area and are an expensive pain in the *** to travel to. To appease us they will have to add teams that the rest of the Big12 cares about even less than WVU. Oh well, maybe they can be satisfied with coming east and adding enough crappy teams so that Texas can have a winning record again. I'm sure all the big networks are salivating in anticipation over the idea that Cincinnati or Memphis or UCONN might bring their weighty football traditions to the BIG12. Even if this HAS to happen, I don't have to like it. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
02
On3 Football
Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
03
On3 Football
Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
04
On3 Football
Dylan Stewart not listed on South Carolina vs. Florida Wednesday availability report
05
On3 Football
Oklahoma OT Michael Fasusi listed as doubtful on SEC injury report ahead of Texas
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Expansion
Top
Bottom