Man, TA is absolutely ridiculous right now.
SEC Player of the Year.
Man, TA is absolutely ridiculous right now.
I don't see much slugging going on after Jordan and Allen.
Sure, if you're rooting for Alabama. Maybe you haven't been watching games but LT has been one of our best in conference hitters.
The 7-9 hitters going 2 for 3 with a double and two RBI in the next inning is *chef’s kiss*
Our debate has been rendered moot for the moment, with our 7th inning uprising. But that's not the first time this season I've seen us opt out on sacrificing to move baserunners and then get nothing in return. And I understand your position on LT, but sometimes you have to make the call. It's gonna come up again in a tight situation.
Our debate has been rendered moot for the moment, with our 7th inning uprising.
Actually, that’s relevant to the debate. Lemonis knows there are 27 outs and bunting in the 6th inning gives an out away too early in the game.
Point taken. But when is it not too early to get two runners in scoring position with one out?
He has a big zone but he's consistent and that's all you can ask for. Mac is benefiting from it too.
Were you upset when Rowdey swung away with first and second and none out in the 7th? Of course not, because you know that you don't take the bat out of the hands of one of your best hitters with runners on. It's the same scenario as we saw in the sixth.
I almost feel bad for the hitters when he is on... ALMOST.
Big win to win a "normal" game with our pitching back on track. I think that may have been Bama's best on the mound tonight.
I think Sims was trying not to laugh at the last swing on the 2nd K of the 9th.
Ugh. Eli Gold. Tough to listen to. Between that and the brick wall backstop, it's not a pleasant broadcast. Hopefully our play doesn't add to the unpleasantness.
I just enjoyed listening to Eli Gold call a game that State won. Too many bad football memories I guess.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State