Two random observations on the ESPN broadcast: 1) The behind-the-backboard camera shot is mirrored so everything is backwards. 2) Pretty sure the on court audio feed is a quarter second ahead of the video. There’s been a couple times where it seemed like the ref anticipated the call, but I think the video is just delayed.Great video quality on ESPN 3.
Where is Reggie Jones?
I’d rather see Early out there. I think they’ve decided four guards who can’t shoot is more effective than Jones.
Love the bounce off shot clock.
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tre Lamb calls North Texas RB Jaheim White 'The best back we've played'
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas