Funny now that I think about it, I really thought he was hilarious as a child--and most of it probably wasn't too kid-appropriate by today's standards. He, Jerry Lewis, and Carol Burnett, the three comics that really defined comedy to me as a kid.Sinatra's story about saying hello to him at dinner is one of my favorites. Only Rickles could get away with doing that to Sinatra.
was watching some of his videos on you tube... the dude was very funny, he and Sinatra had a very funny relationship.
Ruth Buzzi was the only one I saw, and I think that's only because she was doing her "old lady" act, when she was really about 30 yrs younger than everyone else on stage. (She's 80 yrs old now)Wow....wondering if anyone seated at that table is even alive today.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight