Do we need an 8-bit Transfer portal tracker?

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,636
7,889
113
I assume you’re primarily talking about targets, but I’d love to see a summary of guys that have left as well. Just saw that we can add Pruitt to the list, and maybe I’m wrong, but it sure seems we’ve lost a lot more than we’ve gained over the last 6-9 months. Going all the way back to Lovett and Jones, we’ve got to be near 12-15 leaving
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
I assume you’re primarily talking about targets, but I’d love to see a summary of guys that have left as well. Just saw that we can add Pruitt to the list, and maybe I’m wrong, but it sure seems we’ve lost a lot more than we’ve gained over the last 6-9 months. Going all the way back to Lovett and Jones, we’ve got to be near 12-15 leaving

You’re probably right. I will admit I thought allowing transfers without sitting out a year wouldn’t be all that bad. I was wrong. It’s a damn train wreck. I think the net talent will probably work out ok. I’m sure we will get talented highly recruited guys we didn’t have a chance with outside of high school but it’s just too much to keep up with.

I feel like we are basically going to have a different team every year. The days of following players from freshman to senior are probably over. Maybe this is the right thing to do for the players but the wrong thing for the sport.
 

PartTimeGenius

Redshirt
Aug 28, 2018
424
3
18
If you're a receiver and can't get on the field in an air raid system, you obviously need some adjustments somewhere
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor