DND: Honor among thieves

blbronco

All-American
Jan 9, 2002
12,083
5,542
113
I came in with decent expectations and liked that movie way more than I thought I should. Right amount of comedy with story. Favorite move I have seen in the movie theater in a long time. My daughter (8 years old) loves dragon and DnD books, and she absolutely loved it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: osu_orangestreak

osu_orangestreak

All-Conference
Feb 15, 2002
6,081
2,942
0
First of all your daughter is cool.

Yes the most fun movie in years. Action and humor in bunches. Already seen it twice.

The D&D parts were also perfect and within the rules and the character classes would act.

Cool Easter egg from the 80's cartoon in it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blbronco

blbronco

All-American
Jan 9, 2002
12,083
5,542
113
It really was fun. We will probably see it a second time as well. My daughter and my wife both want the popcorn bucket from AMC that looks like the d20. Loved every character in it.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4